First anniversary of the framework agreement on digitalisation
The European cross-sectoral social partners concluded in June 2020 a new autonomous framework agreement on digitalisation. Eurocadres has played an active role in the negotiations and raised the interests of professionals and managers.
Eurocadres will in a series of 4 workshops discuss strategies for implementation of the agreement with its member organisations. The first webinar on digital skills will take place 21 June 9.30-13.30 CET & 22 June 9.30-13.30 CET and is addressed to trade union officers and workers’ representatives in companies. Register here.
The participants will, in a multicultural context,
- learn about the agreement with focus on chapter 1 “Digital skills and employability”; its content and how to use and apply the agreement in the home country,
- learn about challenges and opportunities of re- and upskilling of professionals and managers,
- learn about important indicators for negotiating “digital skills” for professionals and managers,
- learn from good practices in Europe through exchange among participants,
- learn about monitoring and follow-up mechanisms,
- and to look on the issue of “digital skills” from a gender perspective.
Expert inputs by:
Juliane Bir - ETUC senior advisor on the European social partners framework agreement digitalisation
Sophie Lijnen - former director FOPAS on: sectoral training funds and their role for digital skills training, Belgium
Matthias Binder - AgenturQ, on AiKomPass, an instrument for visualising and documenting (digital) skills for employees in the metal and electrical industry, Germany
Dr. Nicole Helmerich - an expert on digitalisation and collaboration and facilitator. She will accompany the entire project.
The event is an online workshop/webinar: once you register you will receive more information on technical details.
The seminar is part of the EU funded project “Social partners’ framework agreement on digitalisation: Better implementation and improved capacity for trade unions of professionals and managers”.
Upcoming events of the project:
WORKSHOP 2: Modalities of connecting and disconnecting, November 2021
WORKSHOP 3: Artificial intelligence and guaranteeing the human in control principle & respect of human dignity and surveillance, February 2022
WORKSHOP 4: Digitisation and impact on leadership, June 2022
CONFERENCE, October/November 2022